FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER m/f/d
Location: Ebbs near Kufstein / Partial home office possible
Full-time / Part-time
We are a successful import and distribution company for international beverage brands and have been working with the entire food wholesale and retail trade throughout Austria for over 19 years. Since 2020, we have been part of the internationally up-and-coming Amber Beverage Group, which produces beverages at several locations and distributes them globally. We have ambitious goals to continue growing in Austria and are looking for reinforcement for our team!
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER m/f/d
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Finance & Accounting Manager to join our team in Kufstein, Austria. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting principles, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work independently. As an Accountant, you will play a critical role in maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring compliance with local and international accounting standards. You will also be responsible for local tax compliance, treasury management, cooperation with local banks and the Tax department, and working collaboratively with our Shared Service Center in Riga.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
- Record financial transactions and ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
- Reconcile bank statements and general ledger accounts.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Prepare and file tax returns, ensuring compliance with Austrian tax laws. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local tax regulations.
- Collaborate with local banks and the Tax department to address financial inquiries and ensure compliance.
- Work closely with the Shared Service Center in Riga, providing necessary financial data and support for streamlined operations.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends and provide insights to improve financial performance.
- Stay updated on changes in accounting regulations and ensure compliance with Austrian and international accounting standards.
- Assist with external audits and coordinate with auditors.
- Maintain a high level of accounting literacy and stay updated on industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Profound knowledge in group accounting and IFRS.
- Proven experience as an accountant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Austrian accounting principles and tax regulations, with expertise in local tax compliance.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both German and English (written and spoken).
- Treasury management experience and the ability to cooperate with local banks.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate effectively with the Tax department.
- Experience working with a Shared Service Center is a plus.
- Part-time employment and homework possible
- Established Austrian company with an international background.
- Independent work and direct reporting to the managing director
- Family-like working atmosphere and working in a motivated and dynamic team.
- Attractive salary and overpayment according to training and experience
- Additional benefits such as our flexible working hours as part of our flextime arrangement, the possibility of working from home, purchasing at cost price, various training courses and much more.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application and are always available for a non-binding information meeting!